Know about French At Kindergarten
Our classes are held on the Gold Coast and Brisbane. We are offering French Lessons online for Sydney, Melbourne, New Zealand and Singapore.
Gold Coast venues have free parking. Brisbane venue have street or secure parking.
We will not refund any booking due to a change of mind or any circumstances.
In the event of an absence, your child can be rebooked on the same lesson with another class if there is availability. You will need to make a request by email.
Only one (1) rebooking is permitted per child and per session.
Any languages your child can learn is a plus. Most of our students learn French as a third language. So why French?
1. French is one of the most beautiful and powerful languages in the world. French is the language of love, prestige and excellence, a worldwide reference. Who never dreamt to go to France? Haute cuisine, music, dance, architecture, fashion, beauty and culture… Sure your child could learn any other languages, however French helps to learn further languages as Spanish, Italian and Portuguese with lexical and grammatical similarities. Your child can travel, study, live and work overseas with many possibilities.
2. Learning French is good for the brain.The foundation of education is the key to train the brain to be intellectually better. The switch made between English and French is a great brain exercice to build the muscle and make children smart.
3. Learning French boosts your child’s skills at school on communication, critical thinking, intelligence, social and personal increasing confidence.
4. Learning French brings new friends. This is obvious but when he learns French in class, your child meet others students to interact with and create an amazing friendship to help each other.
5. Learning French brings your child’s confidence. Firstly, because he is doing something for himself, secondly he is developing himself, he is approaching challenges and frustrations, he is practicing his abilities to gain a new skill and can be proud of himself.
6. Learning French boosts your child’s academic skills. Did you know that the richest source of vocabulary in English actually comes from French? French has been valued for its words with precise definitions. In order to understand and speak English better, it is very good to know French!
7. Learning French is good for job opportunities. Being able to speak French will increase your child’s chances to get a dream job! 99% of people can write on their resume that they speak English but how many can write they speak French? Well, this is a real advantage when applying for a job!
8. Learning French is good for earning more money. People who speak more than one language statistically earn more money that those who do not and 21% Australians speak another language than English at home.(Census 2016)
9. Learning French allows your child to communicate not only in France! French is more than France, it’s spoken on 29 countries on all 5 continents which puts it in second place behind English.
10. Learning French opens the doors to many universities. Thanks to the ability to speak French your child can enter all good universities in France but also worldwide. Many schools require you to speak French in order to pursue higher education studies.